- Prepare all tax forms and reports, or review the work of others to ensure that all tax filings are correct and timely.
- Manage all financial accounting activities for business operations.
- Develop financial statements for payroll processing, account reconciliations, account receivables, account payables, revenue, expenditure, etc.
- Determine accounting errors or discrepancies and suggest necessary corrective action.
- Maintain accurate accounting records for future references.
- Help other department in financial analysis and accounting tasks.
- Assist in account receivables and payables activities.
- Respond to accounting related questions and inquiries from employees.
- Ensure financial records comply with company policies and accounting principles.
- Perform month end closing activities such as account reconciliation, revenue accounting, expense accounting, etc.
- Prepare finance reports required for team meetings or as requested by management and customers.
- Prepare and submit financial reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Review all financial reports to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Support preparation of annual budget, forecast and projections.
- Assist in preparing necessary documentations for annual financial audits.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education/ Professional Qualification:
- Degree in Accounting and Finance. Minimum 2.1
- Relevant Professional Certification e.g ACA, ACCA, CFA, CPA
- MBA would be an advantage
Minimum of 4 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.