- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring know your product (KYP) once a week.
- Manage organization’s website and create mini-website of various sales offers
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, Google My business, etc.
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Fix any error in online content
- Identify new trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Work on SEO (Search Engine Optimization) of the website pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, graphics, and images on online sites.
- Promote the company’s products and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing email-based marketing campaigns.
- Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
- Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
- Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
- Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Promote the brand’s products and services on various social media channels.
- Build a social media marketing strategy and execute it through competitive and audience research.
- Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the company’s social content visibility.
- Engagement our audience, website traffic, and generate revenue by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of social media marketing.
- Manage other e-commerce accounts; Jiji, Vconnect, Jumia, Konga, etc]
- Meeting target on sales from the online platform.
- Optimizing Our Website for Easy Search on Search Engine (Google)
- To rank a website page on the search engine result page and to increase the website’s traffic.
- Conduct on-site and off-site analysis of clients in various industries.
- Compile performances report using Google Analytics
- Contribute to the company’s stand-alone blog for on-page and off-page optimization.
- Conduct keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies.
- A minimum of HND or B.Sc in relevant discipline from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 1-2 years work experience in a similar role with a Graphics design background
- Must be a social media savvy
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
- Must possess good communication skills.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.