We are looking for a well-organized Head of operations to oversee activities across various departments. The responsibilities of a Head of the Department include formulating strategies, ensuring regulatory compliance, and managing the implementation of IT systems. You should also design policies and ensure that customer service is up to standard.
To be successful as a Head of Operations, you should demonstrate solid leadership and analytical skills, exhibit strong business acumen, as well as a commitment to productivity. Ultimately, a competent Head of Operations should ensure staff productivity.
Head of Operations Responsibilities:
- Creating strategies with senior management.
- Developing policies that will correlate with strategies.
- Implementing effective processes and standards.
- Signing New School Contracts / Manage Renewal of Contracts
- Managing customer service and ensuring customer retention.
- Overseeing compliance with regulations.
- Managing all IT solutions.
- Oversee expenditure and budgeting
- Reporting on operational progress.
- Head of Operations Requirements:
- Master’s degree in business, computer science, or a related field.
- Experience as a head of operations or in a similar role.
- Knowledge of business functions.
- At least two years experience.
- Solid knowledge of data analytics.
- Strong mathematical literacy.
- Excellent organizational and leadership qualities.
- A strategic thinker.
REMUNERATION: N150, 000
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail