Job ID: PM/1111/USH
- This individual will be ultimately responsible for the day-to-day coordinating, execution, manage budgets, costing and other aspects of the project.
- The candidate must have experience in commercial development and capital improvements/upgrade projects (healthcare projects preferred).
- Work closely with all members of the project team (Contractor, Project Engineers, Architect etc.) and be able to direct them as/when required
- Serve as key point of contact for the Project Sponsor and negotiate with external vendors on contract agreements
- Accountable for keeping to timelines, project completion and financials, critical success factors, customer satisfaction results.
- Allocate and manage resources to ensure that they are available when they are needed throughout the construction projects
- Determine and be able to track necessary equipment, materials, and manpower needed in each project
- Coordinate and manage the execution of planning and scheduling of projects.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant or applicable field such as in Architecture, Building Science, Engineering, Construction Management, or another related field.
- PMP or equivalent certification required.
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing development projects (with healthcare experience desirable).
- Must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results.
- The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills.
- Knowledgeable in latest architecture, construction management software and technology e.g., Procore, Autodesk, AutoCAD, Sage, Gantt.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a strong desire to take ownership of projects and drive them to completion.
- Conflict resolution and conflict management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Project and computer skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV in MS Word format only to: email@example.com using "Healthcare Project Manager" as the subject of the mail.