- Estimate and establish cost parameter and budget for purchase
- Create and maintain good relationship with vendors/supliers
- Make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchasing, pricing and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Develop bid proposals for contracts
- source for prospective suppliers by making use of internet
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND qualification in Procurement and Logistics, Management and Engineering courses.
- Experienced in sourcing on-line for commodity and oil and gas equipments
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as sourcing or procurement position
- Have the ability to think and process outside the box
- Must be very proactive and efficient
- Good knowledge of computer e.g Excel, Word, Corel draw etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidates should reside around Sabo/Yaba, Ebute Metta, Surulere/Mushin, Shomolu/Bariga, Ifako/Gbagada, Oworoshoki, Mile 2/Festac axis.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.