We are looking for experienced Investment Managers with entrepreneurship drive and passion to execute the expansion and selling of our company's products in other to create competitive advantages in the market industry.
The Manager's responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives.
The Manager represents the company's brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
- Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Banking, Insurance or General Marketing.
- Experienced in team management will be an added advantage.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to work under pressure.
Remuneration and Incentive Packages
- Attractive Monthly Salary
- Additional target exceeding incentives in kinds
- Monthly/Quarterly Performance Bonuse
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.