Our Client is a top player in the Nigerian Pharmaceutical industry. With strong brand presence and an experienced management team, they seek to employ creative, dynamic and exceptional individuals- business managers, who can add value in the vacant position to strengthen its team and take advantage of emerging business opportunities.
Vacant Locations: South-South region with base in Port Harcourt; North-Central region with base in Abuja; North-West region with base in Kano; Lagos region with base in Lagos; South-West region with base in Ibadan.
Description: The successful candidate will have these key job responsibilities.
- Manage company’s regional business activities to achieve discernible growth as measured with known key performance index (KPIs).
- Supervise the regional sales team and drives the implementation of company’s sales strategy through personal selling and group selling to government and private hospitals.
- Coach, coordinate and provide guidance for the sales team to ensure performance and build a high-performing team.
- Build and nurture relationship with senior healthcare professionals (Consultants) to influence prescription pattern and sales.
- He/she will also oversee the growth of brands market share (volume/value) and profitability; and oversee brand strategy implementation.
- Increase prescription and sales of pharmaceutical product while ensuring brand penetration and market share growth across region.
- Candidate will travel across the territories within the region of coverage to ensure achievement regional objectives.
The successful candidate will report to the National Sales Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Physiology or Biochemistry. MBA degree may be an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate managerial experience as an Area Sales or Regional Manager in a structured and ethical-oriented pharmaceutical company.
- Effective business, man-management, relationship, negotiation & deal-closing skills.
- Broad knowledge of the regional business terrain especially institutional and private hospital business in the chosen region.
- Ability to develop & implement workable business plan in each territory through team member.
An enticing and competitive salary with the following benefits
- Robust sales commission.
- Quarterly and annual performance incentives.
- Healthcare insurance scheme for candidate and his/her family.
- Official car fueled and maintained by company.
- Pension and Insurance.
- Special on-job trainings to enrich capacity are offered and others benefits.
Method of Application