Job Title: Accounting / Economics Teacher
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To oversee the provision of relevant and up-to-date advice and support for students as it relates to the subject.
- To co-ordinate the selection and development of appropriate syllabus and courses in line with related resources.
- To maintain full and accurate records of students’ achievements as it relates to the subject.
- Deliver engaging, coherent and motivating lessons to students across in varying classes.
- Utilize learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons.
- To keep up to date with curriculum changes and reforms.
- Develop lesson plans in line with the curriculum objectives.
- To plan for, provide and maintain the physical resources necessary for learning and the delivery of chosen syllabuses and courses (including for example; books, past papers, file shares, furniture, equipment etc). Where necessary, liaise with other departments to achieve this feat.
- To undertake, where appropriate, other roles, which may arise either in the department or in the wider school environment.
- Any other duties relating to the job as required from time to time by the Principal.
- Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- Must have a minimum of 3 - 8 years teaching experience.
- Familiar with IGCSE, WAEC and BECE curriculum.
- Must possess strong practical knowledge and skills in delivering lessons to students.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate genuine care for young children.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel, and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail