Job Title: Project Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Reporting Line
Roles and Responsibilities
Project Administrator responsibilities shall not be limited to the following:
- Attend project and cross-team meetings, ensuring open lines of communication and appropriate sharing of information.
- General administrative and office tasks as required.
- Support and assist project team members as required to meet project requirements.
- Respect and care for customers (internal and external), members and partners and actively listening and responding appropriately.
- Provide administration and project management, and other logistical support for a range of projects.
- Scheduling regular meetings and recording decisions.
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Track expenses and predict future costs.
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues.
- Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements.
- Travel bookings and per-diems.
- Manage relationships with project personnel and clients. Ensure that service level agreements are adhered to at all times.
- Support senior managers, project managers, project engineers and other stakeholders in delivering their objectives through variety of projects and programmes and other agreed work plans.
- Any other task as assigned by the management.
Education and Experience
- First degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Some years experience as a Project Administrator.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Risk Management
- Health & Safety.
- Problem Solving & Communication
- Analytical and organizational skills.
- Teamwork & Customer Focus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email