Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Follow all Operational Procedures and Standards
- Reporting: prompt reporting of any problems developed in the cause of carrying out daily activities to the Supervisor
- Maintain driver logs and record all movements in the trip sheet
- Safely transport consignment to customer location in a timely, safe, courteous and professional manner
- Act as an observer during operation and report same to control room and the operation officer.
- Maintain vehicle Inventory which includes doing a general check of the vault to ensure all cash bags are removed after the day’s operation.
- Adhere to all safety requirements particular to the vehicle, crew, consignment
- Denying all unauthorized access into the vehicle.
- Abide by all traffic rules and regulations including Federal Road Safety Regulations.
- Follow delivery/pickup instructions from supervisor
- Maintain the service and appearance of vehicles daily
- Ensure that the cars are fuel at the company’s designated filling stations every day.
- keep the cars in clean condition (Exterior, interior engine)
- Checking the engine oil, battery water, tyres, and knowing when the car has any fault.
- Confirm and keep records to know when the vehicle is due for servicing, and report to the supervisor who in turn will report to the Logistics Officer
- Check all vehicle particulars and ensure they are up to date.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor, Logistics or operations officer.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND qualification with 7 - 15 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Recruitment@bancor.com.ng and cc Ofolajimi@bancor.com.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the email.