Job Title: Front Desk Officer and Admin Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails.
- Recruitment of new employees
- Maintain vital employees records
- HR operations
- Collaborate with Office Managers
- Greet and welcome guest in a pleasant manner.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- Help plan and coordinate office functions and events
- B.Sc / HND qualification.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Additional qualifications will be a plus.
- 1-2 years Hr/Admin experience.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g.printer etc.).
- Knowledge of office. - management and basic bookkeeping.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Must live on the Island.
- Age: 30 years below.
- Preferably female for gender balance.
N70,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email